Picking up my PS3 later

DEANOROW

Standard Member
As the title says i finally pick up my ps3 today, my uncle managed to send me the 60gb version from Canada. He also sent Resistance fall of man and genji so cant wait to get home and start playing :thumbsup:

On a side note what is the best route to go regarding the power. Step down converter or kettle lead ?

Ive not really got time to go through all the threads on this subject because im at work so any help would be greatley appreciated.

Got to drive past Mapplin on my way home so i will pick up the coverter or kettle lead from there.

Im very nervous about using a kettle lead.

Thanks in advance
Deano

midknight

Distinguished Member
As the title says i finally pick up my ps3 today, my uncle managed to send me the 60gb version from Canada. He also sent Resistance fall of man and genji so cant wait to get home and start playing :thumbsup:

On a side note what is the best route to go regarding the power. Step down converter or kettle lead ?

Ive not really got time to go through all the threads on this subject because im at work so any help would be greatley appreciated.

Got to drive past Mapplin on my way home so i will pick up the coverter or kettle lead from there.

Im very nervous about using a kettle lead.

Thanks in advance
Deano

Standard kettle lead is absolutley fine - I use a 3amp fuse in it to be on the safe side - but there is no grey area here it will either work or it will not and it does (if that makes sense).

Indiana Jones

My god how many times must this be posted :rolleyes:

All PS3's have a multivoltage PSU in them so work perfectly in the UK as long as you have a kettle or PC lead with a 3amp fuse.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom