Picking up a iphone 4s tomorrow ?

grant666uk

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Put a order in yesterday for a phone but there is a two week waiting list now. Will these be in the shops tomorrow. Say Asda, tesco etc or just phone shops. Are the apple shops selling them too. Really fancy picking one up tomorrow. Do I have muck of a chance ?? Cheers.

Put a order in yesterday for a phone but there is a two week waiting list now. Will these be in the shops tomorrow. Say Asda, tesco etc or just phone shops. Are the apple shops selling them too. Really fancy picking one up tomorrow. Do I have muck of a chance ?? Cheers.

Apple stores will have stock. Don't beleive Tesco will and there is no chance Asda will as they don't sell iPhones.

Your only chance of picking one up is at the Apple store, other shops like Carphone Warehouse, O2, Orange etc will have some stock but that'll be for upgrades or new contracts people take out. If your wanting to buy one without any strings attached Apple store is your only option i would say.

I'm going to leave soon for my nearest apple store. If you get there early I'm sure you have a good chance.

Cheers mate. Mmmm don't know if I can be arsed with a trip to Glasgow. Did it for my iPad 2 and had to hang around till 5pm a long day.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom