Picking a one4all remote for a Sony region hack

Enn

Standard Member
Hi, I'd like to make my Sony DVP NS708H and saw I need a one4all remote for that. I wondered if anyone can recommend me one of those.

All one4all remotes I have seen mentioned go for well over 50 euro's, which seems a bit much for just the region hack I want it for. Are they that expensive, or are there cheaper ones that work as well?

LogieB

Novice Member
I bought a dedicated Sony hack remote on eBay for about £12. It worked perfectly for both my players (new RDR HXD970 and older F35P - which had previously resisted all efforts). I've looked at the list of models on the instructions enclosed and it will also do the N78H. The seller also offered a £4 refund for return of the remote. (But I've kept it in case any friends have Sonys.)

Type in your Sony model number in eBay search and 'hack' and 'genuine'. You should find a selection. If no joy, send me an email and I will let you have the sellers web site and phone number. (Not sure if I can put it on this post.)
LB

Last edited:

ozibuns

Standard Member
HI, I read the post asking for heklp with the hack code and remote for a sony dvp-ns708h. I bought one today and need a universal remote. Can you please help and advise where I can buy one? I live i n the Netherlands. Cheers.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom