Quantcast

Picasa or better

Fred Quimby

I have over 4,000 pics saved on Picasa and in general Im happy with that.

Is there anything else I coulod avail of that might be better. I dont mind paying around £60 for some software.

Thanks for any advice.

RajP

Distinguished Member
The question would be... what is it that Picasa does not give you and you need?? I use Picasa and Flickr and am pretty happy with the free service that Picasa provides... also the image editing on the Picasa software is not too bad..

Fred Quimby

The question would be... what is it that Picasa does not give you and you need?? I use Picasa and Flickr and am pretty happy with the free service that Picasa provides... also the image editing on the Picasa software is not too bad..
Im a bit like yourself RajP. In that in general Im happy with Picasa. Im just wondering though is there anything else available thats better.

godsakes

Im a bit like yourself RajP. In that in general Im happy with Picasa. Im just wondering though is there anything else available thats better.
unless you're prepared to splash out for lightroom I'd stick with Picasa, it does the basics even better than lightroom and is quicker and easier to use IMHO but lacks the depth which you can go with lightroom.

Fred Quimby

unless you're prepared to splash out for lightroom I'd stick with Picasa, it does the basics even better than lightroom and is quicker and easier to use IMHO but lacks the depth which you can go with lightroom.

Thanks...I will just stick with Picasa. Im so used to it now.:smashin:

DolbyDan

I personally love Photoshop Lightroom and if you can get it for the education price of £65 its worth a demo.