• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Piano Black AV Stands?

67dickie

Standard Member
Hi guys,

I'm currently buying bits for my first 'proper' AV setup, but am struggling to find a decent AV rack with piano black finish? I've searched for ages on here but can't really find anything suitable (except one on dwell but it's £500!)

I'm looking for something like this (hope the member doesn't mind me posting it!):

583478558_4n6Ay-L.jpg

Any advice as to where I could get something similar? Looking to spend up to around £200 (or a little more if necessary)

Thanks in advance :)

Member 398526

Hi,

Have you seen the Gecko reflect range?

Big AV Gecko TV Cabinets

you can get a REF1100 for under £200, and as they are designed to fit together in a modular combination you can add more cabinets as and when needed.

If you want to go for more than one together I may be able to offer a discount as we save on shipping, cant quote prices in the forum but PM me if you are interested.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom