Physical Warfare Pack NOW Free to all

davidg1230

Thanks for the tip off, for those who don't know what this contains;

Physical Warfare Pack grants you instant access to the powerful DAO-12 shotgun, if you haven't unlocked it already. It also features custom flechette ammo for the DAO-12, a flash suppressor for the SKS sniper rifle, plus the Type 88 Light Machine Gun.

Fmrl

PSN Store seems really flakey at the moment possibly because they're updating it or something. I couldn't find the pack but maybe I'll try again later.

Fmrl

Finally managed to download it even though PSN is playing up :mad: - I also managed to get the M1911 from Gun Club today (forgotten I was already a member :rolleyes:) so there's plenty of new stuff for me to mess about with later.

Not that I ever use them but I thought the Physical Warfare Pack included a couple of camos too?

davidg1230

I can't remember ever being killed by the DAO-12 shotgun? seems to not be a very popular gun anyway as the USAS-12 with frag sheels seems to be the only gun I'm ever killed with now:mad:

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
I've got well over 100 kills with the DAO12, it's a good gun.

Mr Noble

Distinguished Member
Finally managed to download it even though PSN is playing up :mad: - I also managed to get the M1911 from Gun Club today (forgotten I was already a member :rolleyes:) so there's plenty of new stuff for me to mess about with later.

Not that I ever use them but I thought the Physical Warfare Pack included a couple of camos too?

aye it was same for me ,nabbed my free copy of bf1943, a free 1943 hd wallpaper, and saints row 2 which is taking a while to dload at 7Gb

store seems to be running fine now though

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom