Physical Warfare Pack NOW Free to all

davidg1230

Thanks for the tip off, for those who don't know what this contains;

Physical Warfare Pack grants you instant access to the powerful DAO-12 shotgun, if you haven't unlocked it already. It also features custom flechette ammo for the DAO-12, a flash suppressor for the SKS sniper rifle, plus the Type 88 Light Machine Gun.

Fmrl

Novice Member
PSN Store seems really flakey at the moment possibly because they're updating it or something. I couldn't find the pack but maybe I'll try again later.

Fmrl

Novice Member
Finally managed to download it even though PSN is playing up :mad: - I also managed to get the M1911 from Gun Club today (forgotten I was already a member :rolleyes:) so there's plenty of new stuff for me to mess about with later.

Not that I ever use them but I thought the Physical Warfare Pack included a couple of camos too?

davidg1230

I can't remember ever being killed by the DAO-12 shotgun? seems to not be a very popular gun anyway as the USAS-12 with frag sheels seems to be the only gun I'm ever killed with now:mad:

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
I've got well over 100 kills with the DAO12, it's a good gun.

Mr Noble

Distinguished Member
Finally managed to download it even though PSN is playing up :mad: - I also managed to get the M1911 from Gun Club today (forgotten I was already a member :rolleyes:) so there's plenty of new stuff for me to mess about with later.

Not that I ever use them but I thought the Physical Warfare Pack included a couple of camos too?

aye it was same for me ,nabbed my free copy of bf1943, a free 1943 hd wallpaper, and saints row 2 which is taking a while to dload at 7Gb

store seems to be running fine now though

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom