Photoshop Elements Version 4.0 on eBay

JayCee

Distinguished Member
I see this is available from a legitimate seller on eBay for as little as 12.99UKP + 1UKP p&p.
It states CD only with no box and no manual.
Does anyone know if the manual is available online to download freely or is the program built-in help feature good enough for the basics?
 

GaryB

Well-known Member
I haven't seen the Manual online. I've used an older version of Elements and it's so intuitive that I hardly ever needed to use the help. When I did, I found what I needed straight away.

The Photoshop Elements Techniques page is worth a look:

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/

I'd have to wonder at the authenticity of it at £12.99 though.
 

JayCee

Distinguished Member
GaryB said:
I haven't seen the Manual online. I've used an older version of Elements and it's so intuitive that I hardly ever needed to use the help. When I did, I found what I needed straight away.

The Photoshop Elements Techniques page is worth a look:

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/

I'd have to wonder at the authenticity of it at £12.99 though.
That's what I thought, but surely eBay wouldn't allow pirated software to be openly advertised?

Thanks for the link Gary.
 

John

Moderator
JayCee said:
That's what I thought, but surely eBay wouldn't allow pirated software to be openly advertised?

Thanks for the link Gary.
:eek: Never been to the DVD section then , I take it ?

John
 

JayCee

Distinguished Member
johnscarlet said:
:eek: Never been to the DVD section then , I take it ?

John
No :rolleyes:
Just do a search using Photoshop Elements 4 (items located in United Kingdom) and tell me what you think?
 

Trending threads

Top Bottom