• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Photoshop Elements Version 4.0 on eBay

JayCee

Distinguished Member
I see this is available from a legitimate seller on eBay for as little as 12.99UKP + 1UKP p&p.
It states CD only with no box and no manual.
Does anyone know if the manual is available online to download freely or is the program built-in help feature good enough for the basics?

GaryB

Distinguished Member
I haven't seen the Manual online. I've used an older version of Elements and it's so intuitive that I hardly ever needed to use the help. When I did, I found what I needed straight away.

The Photoshop Elements Techniques page is worth a look:

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/

I'd have to wonder at the authenticity of it at £12.99 though.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
GaryB said:
I haven't seen the Manual online. I've used an older version of Elements and it's so intuitive that I hardly ever needed to use the help. When I did, I found what I needed straight away.

The Photoshop Elements Techniques page is worth a look:

http://www.photoshopelementsuser.com/

I'd have to wonder at the authenticity of it at £12.99 though.

That's what I thought, but surely eBay wouldn't allow pirated software to be openly advertised?

Thanks for the link Gary.

John

JayCee said:
That's what I thought, but surely eBay wouldn't allow pirated software to be openly advertised?

Thanks for the link Gary.

:eek: Never been to the DVD section then , I take it ?

John

JayCee

Distinguished Member
johnscarlet said:
:eek: Never been to the DVD section then , I take it ?

John

No :rolleyes:
Just do a search using Photoshop Elements 4 (items located in United Kingdom) and tell me what you think?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom