Photoshop CS6 £29.99 perpetual license

Ugg10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No idea if this is a good deal but may be worth updating my elements 11 package to this?

I'm not sure but this could be a scam, I'm sure I read CS6 is available as a free download from Adobe? I'll hold my hands up if I'm wrong, but it might be worth checking with Adobe before spending your cash.

cs2 is free but really old. cs6 is over 8 years old so check to see if it has the features you need.

That website looks extremely dodgy. Adobe removed CS6 from its online store in Jan 2017. I can't find any other company on the web selling CS6. Domain was registered less than two months ago. The site says its director is Joan Doe. No physical address given.

it’s a scam - JOAN doe photo is an adobe stock photo

So is Mary Smith....

Reverse image search courtesy of tineye

Thanks guys, always helpful and save me, and maybe others a load of hassle. Much appreciated.

In the questions it says there is no Mac version which suggests this is a cracked version since a standard Adobe license covers both platforms as far as I'm aware.

Although it's not unique to scam sites I've noticed it's very common on them to have a countdown timer for a flash sale or similar and claims XX many people have bought the product as this scam one does to pressurise people into buying it without checking. You can see the reviews were written back in December yet the countdown time is less than three hours away which I expect will reset to three hours at some point.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom