Photos of your SteelBook collection and recent purchases

Tacozilla

Novice Member
Decided to take a quick snapshot of my current collection (Not Pictured, Jumbo Steelbooks)

Last edited:

gam

got a surprise amazon package today..... they're due to arrive on Thursday according to the dispatch email

not sure where to put them yet as I've run out of room where I display them

Deppfan33

Novice Member
Thats awesome that amazon are already shipping them!!..Cant wait to get Robocop, Edward Scissorhands and Silence of the Lambs!!!

MarkusThatch

Distinguished Member
Deppfan33 said:
Thats awesome that amazon are already shipping them!!..Cant wait to get Robocop, Edward Scissorhands and Silence of the Lambs!!!
Damn I spent many a minute slagging robocop and that photo looks very very appealing! Apologies to Mr Keane. Again.

MarkusThatch

Distinguished Member
A few foreign steels I've picked up recently. Really like taken and a bit partial to predator.

Attachments

blobby109

2. Predator 2
Not quite what i was expecting, only thing i can say they did well with is the embossed Title & border, the rest is naff (in my opinion). Artwork is awful, colors are dull, just looks cheap and nasty but i needed it to complete my Predator steel collection.

Attachments

Gooble Gobble

^ Love the score music in Battleship too. One thing I loved about the film.

F3nriz

This weeks little clutch......

F3nriz

Its fairly plan to be honest, no embossing or debossing, but a nice picture all the same.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 21st October 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
LG SIGNATURE OLED R TV now available in South Korea
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG Display teams with Disney for OLED Projects
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Campfire Audio updates Vega and Dorado earphones
  • By Andy Bassett