Photobucket Upload Problem

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Error: Resize error: failed to move image to imcTmp

Anyone else here having problems or know why im getting this error ?

aVdub

Banned
Just uploaded a couple of images (jpg-png) and moved it around and edited it without any problems at all.

Noticed the same as imightbewrong when searching this.

Heuer

Standard Member
Same here!

Dony

Distinguished Member
I've just uploaded a jpeg with no problem. Been using photobucket for years now and never an issue.

gibbsy

Had several problems with photobucket, I gave up in the end and use ImageShack.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Its with all files and types and it happens from my PC and my mobile.

I have even tried pictures I have already uploaded with no luck.

Google search found 1 result with the error.

Edit
Make that 2 sites, original and this one now lol.

Edit 2
I cant even move stuff or create a new album, it says an error has occured but not what error lol, fail.

Last edited:

Heuer

Standard Member
I have now tried just about everything including trying to upload existing/new pictures, re-sizing, renaming and now I cannot manage my account at all. Sent Photobucket a problem report but so far I have had no reply, not even an automated one. Time to investigate Image-Shack I think!

Repairman

Sounds like it's a problem their end; have the same problem here, and like alphaomega cannot even load pics that I've loaded before. Hopefully it'll eventually sort itself out.

Mike.

Repairman

Couldn't have anything to do with the release this morning of Firefox 14.0.1 could it; which browser are you all using?

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
I have now tried just about everything including trying to upload existing/new pictures, re-sizing, renaming and now I cannot manage my account at all. Sent Photobucket a problem report but so far I have had no reply, not even an automated one. Time to investigate Image-Shack I think!

Same mate, if I get a reply I will slap it up in here for people.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

Heuer

Standard Member
Working again here and a reply from Photobucket support:

Hello there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience! The server maintenance has been completed, and you should now be able to access your account, as well as upload images, without any further issues.

Please clear your cookies and cache and log back in. Let me know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Thank you for your patience and again, I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience!

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Working again here and a reply from Photobucket support:

Hello there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience! The server maintenance has been completed, and you should now be able to access your account, as well as upload images, without any further issues.

Please clear your cookies and cache and log back in. Let me know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Thank you for your patience and again, I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience!

Just got that through as well hehe

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Been getting a lot of problems tonight.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Technics announces SL-G700M2 SACD and music streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
The Amazon Prime Early Access Sale 2022: 11-12 October
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Google set to launch the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Focal launches Bathys noise-cancelling wireless headphones