Photobox - excellent service

Tobers

I uploaded a photo to Photobox for printing at A2 in matt yesterday at about 3pm. About 90 mins later I got an email saying it had been despatched! It arrived in the regular morning post in a v.sturdy tube, well packed, and the quality is excellent. £15 total.

Top stuff. Will use them again for sure.

denno75uk

Your not the only one to be impressed with Photobox. I'll have to try them, I've been using Kodak so far. Pleased with the results but I reckon it's worth trying the competition.

Do you (or anyone else) know if they do panoramas? So far I've had them printed with big white borders top and bottom.

sivraj494

Yeah photobox are really good. I tend to get things printed with them even if they arn't the cheapest just because I know the quality will be really good. Ordered 95 prints from them the other evening, arrived 2 days later, really good quility prints. Then I ordered 2 photobooks from them, excellent quality a lot better than I was expecting them to be. Just got to order another 2 photobooks now for some friends.

I've used Photobox for several years and in that time have ordered hundreds of prints and they have never let me down and every print has been superb. I havent printed a photo at home at all in that time and probably never will.

HotblackDesiato

Your not the only one to be impressed with Photobox. I'll have to try them, I've been using Kodak so far. Pleased with the results but I reckon it's worth trying the competition.

Do you (or anyone else) know if they do panoramas? So far I've had them printed with big white borders top and bottom.

They will print onto 12*5inch, and 20*8inch which is ok for modest panoramics.

ScottBT

I ordered 2xA4 prints yesterday and 3pm and they were on my desk first thing this morning. Brilliant.:thumbsup:

allymac123

I ordered 2 30" x 20" prints on Tuesday evening and they were dispathched at 9.40am the next morning. Got them this morning and they are superb not to mention the fact it only cost me £15.97. (they had an offer uptill Tuesday where all poster size prints were £6.99)

N

nealgs

Can't rate Photobox highly enough myself.

Have used them about 3 or 4 times now, not big orders, but am amazed at the quality of the prints, even ones were the photos themselves are dire.

Wife wanted some photos that the staff had taken at local nursery printing for the childrens portfolios (for parents), 65 prints taken on a crappy Praktica digicam, in low light, that has a greenish tinge to everything. Images looked awefull on screen, so uploaded them, after a bit of tweaking on one or two of them (very dark) at about 6.30pm.

Arrived next day, and to say I was :eek: :eek: at how they'd turned out was an understatement.

So a huge :thumbsup: for Photobox.

Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom