• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Photo threads not loading?

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Today I've sporadically had issues with photo sharing threads not loading pics, has any one else had this?

shotokan101

Banned
nopity nope nope nope - no problems here.... :)

...you will probably see slow loading images if some "twonk" shares the full size images inline ad the forum needs to resize on the fly of course....

snerkler

Distinguished Member
nopity nope nope nope - no problems here.... :)

...you will probably see slow loading images if some "twonk" shares the full size images inline ad the forum needs to resize on the fly of course....
Strange I've had it on both laptop and iphone, and on different broadbands. They load the text then just freeze loading images :confused:

NSNO

Prominent Member
I had the problem a couple of days ago but it's been fine since. It was definitely a problem with this site as other sites like flickr & Talk Photography were fine

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom