1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photo Sharing

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by DigiDave, Jul 30, 2003.

1. DigiDave

DigiDave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi again,

The other thing I am interested to know, is links to sites where people share there photos. & Or any online comps would even be better!

Thought it might be a good to get feed back on the shots I,m actually taking and hopefully improve.

DigiDave:smashin:

2. MonkeyDonkey

MonkeyDonkey
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    http://www.dpchallenge.com is a challenge site.

I've just created a similar site for use by one of the other forums I goto, I may post it in the future if/when it starts to pick up. It's just for that forum at the moment though.

3. DigiDave

DigiDave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply,

I hope it goes well for you and the others in that forum.

In the mean time I will plan more outings over this side of the world; amounst the many rainsforests on the East Coast of Australia (some of the Oldest in the world!).

Perhaps a few Deserts shots Out back, not to mention the mountain county and a coastal trip here and there.

Basically these are the types of shot I wish to swap, but because of that dredful tag you use at the bottom of your name; i would not know If i could swap with someone like that.

Are all photographers in these forums like that?