• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Photo capture security app

dj_padd

Is there an app that can take and email a picture if your screen pin is entered wrong or phone is stolen?

limegreenzx

Banned
Is there an app that can take and email a picture if your screen pin is entered wrong or phone is stolen?
I've used an app called Cerberus for the last few years. It costs 2.99 for a lifetime licence for up to 4 devices. There are many security options, but one is to email a photo if the wrong lock code is used.

TsaraBomba

Banned
Downloaded the app Cerberus. You get a free 7 day trial before it expires. Had a play around with the settings and function to email the photo directly to my email address. Perfect. Also locates the phone to approx 42m - not to shabby.

You can also set it up where you can send a message to the phone if is is lost/stolen and if the 'new owner' disregards the message it automatically takes his picture too. Was that impress with the few functions that I played around with in the 5mins I purchased the license for it. £3 for peace of mind = no brainer IMHO

Cerberus anti theft - Android Apps on Google Play

Benj5

I use Cerberus as well, usually end up with ghostly pictures of myself when drunk.

snaithg

Is the app "Cerberus anti theft by LSDROID" ?

Thanks.

Graham.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom