• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Phones4u\CPW Unbranded phones

Rob B

Well, I already know that Carphone Warehouse sell unbranded, unlocked phones when you take out a contract with them, but do Phones4u?

It looks like I'll be going for the HTC diamond on Orange, but I'd much rather get a fresh, brand-free handset than one with logos and software all over it.

Cheers if anyone knows for sure.

Wronghole

Hello

Ive had 2 phones off phones4u 1 been a N95 and both were unbranded ..this was over 6 months ago but cant see why its still not the same

Rob B

Cheers, I ordered my Diamond last night so I should be ok. Besides, if it has Orange software on it, I can just load a new rom onto it :)

Just glad it isn't a modified atrocity like the MDA on T-Mobile!

Desmo

Distinguished Member
It looks like I'll be going for the HTC diamond on Orange, but I'd much rather get a fresh, brand-free handset than one with logos and software all over it.
The Diamond from Orange came totally unbranded apart from a small Orange logo on the back cover at the bottom :)

Not sure if they've changed that at all now though.

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom