Phone Upgrade (N76 or K850).

echoUK

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone can help me out. I'm eligible for an upgrade and I've been looking around to see what phones are out, or coming out within the next month and there are two phones which I am interested in; Nokia N76 and Sony Ericsson k850.

I know that the Sony Ericsson is due out within the next month; however, I saw the Nokia N76 simfree on play.com the other day, I must admit it was the first time I had seen the phone and I fell in love with it. I have since looked around on the O2 website, which is who I'm with. I have also looked on the other networks' sites and I cannot find this phone anywhere. I've even tried Phones4u and the Carphone Warehouse but with no avail.

I was wondering if anyone new the situation on the Nokia N76? Whether it is available in the UK, or if it's been discontinued or something, for some reason.

At the moment it looks like I'll be getting the Sony Ericsson k850 which I also like. I know this phone is better in terms of camera and a few other features are better; however I really like both phones and I would be happy with either. I'm just confused as to why I can't find the N76 on any of the networks' wesbites.

Thanks all.

Had a go of a post-production K850i and it was very good. Was surprised at the size of it compared to the k800i/k810i but it certainly seems as though it would be good with a finished OS.

The N76 looks a bit bulky, not had a go of it and i'd doubt whether we would pick it up as a netork.

K850i has been delayed a week so will now be released on the 8th October.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom