Phone recommendations

Carysanne

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking to upgrade my phone. I currently have a huawei p20, and I honestly love my phone, but i have had several hacks on my phone including banking hacks where I have had a large sum. Of moneu taken from my account. No idea if it is the phine, but I have heard that Huawei are notorious for being hacked.
I am currently torn between the Samsung s10 lite and oppo find x2 neo. Jsut want to know people's opinions on either of these phones and if they are secure, which one is better.
Thanks

It's more likely the criminals gained access by inputting details onto a fake online page (phishing) or through a fake telephone call, rather than by hacking which would require them to be physically near your location. Reset passwords and request replacement debit and credit cards

my recommendation is you can buy any second phone instead of purchasing a new phone. if you go with my recommendation then you will get so many options of the phone.

my recommendation is you can buy any second phone instead of purchasing a new phone. if you go with my recommendation then you will get so many options of the phone.
I don't think he wants two phones. How would two phones help him be secure?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom