Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

S

Sarah Nya

I've been looking at this for a while now and it looks good, does anyone have it yet?

Nope, but I want to get this, just shouting "OBJECTION!!" is a worthwhile purchase :D.
May get trauma centre too :).

It's out in the US as well!

I've read a few reviews and it sounds like fun so I've ordered it from videogamesplus, I'll post my opinion on it as soon as I've got it and had a chance to play.

Trauma Centre is also on my little list of things to get, I've ordered Lost in Blue which sounds good too.

Sounds quirky, I like it.

I hope they release a European version, haven't got a modded GC!

Sarah Nya said:
It's out in the US as well!

I've read a few reviews and it sounds like fun so I've ordered it from videogamesplus, I'll post my opinion on it as soon as I've got it and had a chance to play.

Trauma Centre is also on my little list of things to get, I've ordered Lost in Blue which sounds good too.

I soooo nearly ordered the exact same three (along with Castlevania and Killer 7 (GC)) form VGP myself earlier this week but was just a bit too busy at work to get the time to do so. Both Trauma centre and Phoenix Wirght are great examoles of the kind of games that are coming out on the DS that to me are a complete breath of fresh air in an industry that produces so many re hashed stale sequels and up dates of tired genres. Good on Nintendo for daring to be a little different by brordening the developers options and good on the developers too for daring to stray off limits a little.

Good taste :D

I'm surprised I haven't got them yet, it must be the christmas post! Originality is the main reason I ordered these games. I usually play a lot af rpgs but I really want a break and to try something new and these seem to fit the bill!

Had a good chance to play Phoenix Wright and I love it, very addictive and the trials are great fun. I'm not sure how long it is though as I seem to be going through it quite fast, so far avoided peeping at guides as the fun is in figuring it out yourself!

Also played Lost in Blue for a few hours. I'm not quite so sure what to make of this, it's very hard in the beginning and your characters get hungry waaay too fast for my liking. However, it's supposed to get easier the more tools you create which I really hope is true as I never get a chance to explore without one of my characters starting to starve to death!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom