1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philmate..Which projector company do you work for?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by calibos, Jun 30, 2001.

1. calibos

calibos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Either you're a helpful guy or you're on the payroll of some of these projector companies you keep linking to :D :D

2. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Calibos should have closed this thread but was too busy shouting about being first on another, it wasnt aimed at you philmate.

Mike

3. calibos

calibos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Apologies Philmate

I actually meant to title this thread 'JoJo, which......' He was the first respondant to your projector thread. He's been spamming the forum.

And Metric, I wasn't 'Shouting' about being first. I'm not that petty and childish. I did spot the spamming first but only because I was on the forum at 4 am that day and made light of that fact by saying how sad I was, checking the forum after a night on the p*ss.
    I'll wait till Philmate see's my apology and then I'll delete this thread. Is that ok Metric :rolleyes:

4. philmate

philmate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    This thread was for info not an invitation to have go at each other, so put ya pistols back in the their holders.. :D

5. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    that'll do pig, that'll do ;)

6. calibos

calibos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    [joke]Hey Phil, trying to claim this thread as your own are you?....it's mine...all mine....d'ya hear me and I'll carry on how I please in 'My' thread :D :D :D [/joke]

Ooh, I could take that 'pig' reference very badly you know and get real wound up that you were disparaging me metric and start a flame war and hold a grudge and contradict every post you make on the forum and and and..........but I won't :D :D

I'll just rename my voodoo doll 'Metric'....Muahhahahaha :eek: :D

7. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    glad you took it as meant, nighty night :)

8. philmate

philmate

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Calibos,
    I'm just a helpfull guy... as I wrote I have no experience in projectors and just passed the info here in case anyone was interested and as stated above in another thread is'nt a bargain anyway. I have a 32" w/s.What I would really like is the £40k Sharp rear pro,now that would be nice... I suppose I'll have do a bit more overtime .I actually repair endoscopes for Medical Device Services a tiny part of GE,in Shoeburyness, Essex.

Philmate. :D