Has anyone had a problem with a phillips set "clicking". I've had my set for 18months and been quite happy with it and recently it started to click loudly when I switched it on. It was 6 months outside of guarantee so I called the repair man who told me all phillips sets have a problem with damp? He said that was causing the problem as the damp was making the electricity spark across. He told me to dry it with a hairdryer and it would be fine. It was, initially, after drying it but the problem hasn't gone away - I'm sure the house isn't damp! & I don't think the repair man was lying (he didn't charge me anything), has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this or what the problem may be? Thanks in advance.