1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phillips LX7500R

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by mofo, Dec 6, 2004.

1. mofo

mofo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I saw this system at a local store and was impressed by the sound quality compared to my Sony DAV-S880.

I am seriously considering buying this system; It has a DVD recording, and would suit my new Philips LCD nicely - always thought its nice with the same brand Audio & Video systems :)

BUT I can't find any reviews on this one anywhere. Do you know of any reviews, or have an opinion on this system, maybe even compared to the DAV-S880 ???

Any input appreciated :)

2. lemke

lemke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mofo,

Rather new indeed. Brought out together with the LX8500.
    But no reviews yet. Haven't even seen it yet so ...

Also considering one of those as replacement for my 10 years old Marantz equipment.

3. phoTToniq

phoTToniq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'd be interested in reading reviews of this too. I've always gone for seperates in the past but as I get older I am starting to appreciate the convenience of all in one systems for their neatness, low real estate requirements, and high wife acceptance factor.

I'm particularly keen to hear about the quality and the ability to region free this unit.

I think it only has a passive sub - which is a bit of a downer. I glanced through what hi-fi at smiths and this unit one the roundup of all in one recorder systems. I think I might buy a copy and read the review. However, I value real user experience MUCH more highly so if anyone has played with one please do let us know.

phottoniq.

4. LMD

LMD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Anyone here tried one of these yet? Had some fantastic reviews and it looks gorgeous - just waiting to see whether anyone is stocking a multi-region version.