1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phillips hdd120 can't transfer music from pc to DMM

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Vanessaw, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Vanessaw

Vanessaw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi There I hope somebody could volunteer some advice to a bit of a technophobe. I got the HDD120 two days ago and to say its not exactly going smoothly for me would be an understatement. I have followed all the directions and successfully installed DMM on my pc. All of my cds are in 'My Music' folder after i used Windows Media Player to copy them. My problem is that when i turn on DMM it doesn't automatically download my music from my pc - nothing happens. I contacted the helpdesk and they said the reason was because i had the copy protection option turned ON in WMP..they said if i turned this off it should work for me the only problem being that i would have to recopy all my cds again ;-( I did this on their instruction, deleted all my copied cds, turned the copyright option off, copied a new cd as instructed and again NOTHING. The DMM library has nothing in it. Can someone please please please tell me what i'm doing wrong???
    thanks

2. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,852
    Have you got the latest version of the firmware on your player ? If you ask the support department they should be able to tell you how to check/upgrade your model.