Phillips Fidelio E6/12 Problem with rear speaker

Skofrant

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
first i would like to say hi to all of you here i am new here so it will be a while before i find myself.

I have a problem with the rear SR speaker Philips Fidelio E6/12
does not work. tries to turn it on and does not respond to anything.
I thought that maybe the battery was exhausted, but replacing the battery with a new one from the second speaker does not help ... I can not turn on the speaker.
it had never been undressed before...
so there is no way someone will unscrew the loudspeaker in front of me
what could be causing this?
the second rear SL speaker works fine ..
factory reset doesn't help.

maybe some of you encountered such a problem ... I have already lost all hope :-(

I have had a similar problem in the past, in my case the problem was the battery and by replacing it I had solved my problem.
But now I stupidly burned the power board and I'm looking for spare parts, also used of course.
I can tell you, however, that in my case, both with the battery not working or with the power supply board burned, putting the speaker in charge, the red and orange LEDs light up alternately flashing, and then only the orange one flashes. If in your case no LED lights up, I am afraid that no charge will reach the battery and therefore the problem is to be recharged elsewhere.

Hi all,
first i would like to say hi to all of you here i am new here so it will be a while before i find myself.

I have a problem with the rear SR speaker Philips Fidelio E6/12
does not work. tries to turn it on and does not respond to anything.
I thought that maybe the battery was exhausted, but replacing the battery with a new one from the second speaker does not help ... I can not turn on the speaker.
it had never been undressed before...
so there is no way someone will unscrew the loudspeaker in front of me
what could be causing this?
the second rear SL speaker works fine ..
factory reset doesn't help.

maybe some of you encountered such a problem ... I have already lost all hope :-(
could you make a picture of the pcb board?>

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom