1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phillips dvdr problem

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by muttley, Mar 3, 2003.

1. muttley

muttley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    help i have just wired my phillips dvdr 880 to my tomson rear projection tv via scart if i select rgb on tv settings everything is fine for 10 to 15 seconds then all of a sudden the signal auto switches back to composite has anyone had this prob helppppppppppppppppp! the phillips is auto rgb on scart output

2. malcom

malcom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
  3. azz

azz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    I have a philips dvdr890. You have to set it to rgb on the on-screen menu, have you done this?

Scart 1 on the tv should be auto rgb ?

I hope this helps

Azz

4. muttley

muttley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    yes the rgb is set on the menu and it works fine on other tv's the thomson cannot be at fault as my toshiba works fine on the same scart lead/ socket on tv. when i first turn the phillips on i get a rgb signal for 10 to 15 second then it switches back to composite both the tv and the recorder work fine with other items maybe it just one of those things that they will not work together thomson said this was very odd but the tv was fine with the tosh and the phillips rec is fine with my sanyo tv very strange/annoying.:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: