Phillips Airfryer

Hams1985

Standard Member
Reaction score
I've let my Airfryer get into a horrendous state after no regular maintenance. The first pic of the heating element and defend is the basket.

After looking up dozens of video on how to clean it and with no luck I contacted Phillips to ask for their advise.

They they advised in its current state that it should not be used for health reasons. They figured I haven't been cleaning it.!!

Just looking for advise. Shall I scrap it or doesn't anyone have any ideas for how to get the muck off.

Attachments

• IMG_20200428_165837.jpg
    IMG_20200428_165837.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20200428_164307.jpg
    IMG_20200428_164307.jpg
    686.4 KB · Views: 66
If you can get some decarboniser that should get rid of most of the crap, I don't know if you can buy industrial strength stuff that we use in our kitchens. If you do, be careful, nasty stuff.

I'm not great at cleaning mine after every use, but even mine isn't in anything like that kind of state after the 5/6 years I've had it...

I would probably bin and buy again!

I'm not great at cleaning mine after every use, but even mine isn't in anything like that kind of state after the 5/6 years I've had it...

I would probably bin and buy again!

Mind made up!

Would you mind posting a picture of yours? Would just like to see one out in interest.

There is an air fryer thread. Might be an idea looking there too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom