phillips 37pf5520d/10 lcd tv?

thomasb

Established Member
Reaction score
is this lcd any good seen it playing animation in shop and looked great but what it going to be like with other dvd and general tv i have sky+ and would really like to upgrade to lcd or plasma.37"seems the right size but just dont know what to go for,loved the panny 37pv500 but just to much money. the phillips was priced at £1324.

thanks tom :lease:

I have this model and am thrilled to bits with the quality for the price I paid. However was a little cheesed of when Philips brought out there upgraded version of this, the 5521 which had additional connections at the back. Therefore seek this one out.

Cheeky Beggars

is this lcd any good seen it playing animation in shop and looked great but what it going to be like with other dvd and general tv i have sky+ and would really like to upgrade to lcd or plasma.37"seems the right size but just dont know what to go for,loved the panny 37pv500 but just to much money. the phillips was priced at £1324.

thanks tom :lease:

got the 32" one about 12 months ago and it has been great but the 5521 would probably be better, shop around see if you can pick up any discount codes, I got mine for £974 which 12 months ago was pretty good and currys did a price match

Just hooked up to my Sky HD box and can confirm that this telly handles HD broadcasts superbly.

Looks great

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom