Phillips 32PW9527 Problem

barney11

Standard Member
Hi all

Turned on my Phillips 32PW9527 this morning and it seems to of developed a proplem over night.
Every couple of minutes there is a poping sound followed by the screen going black for a second,then the picture comes back
Any Idea's

Cheers

Dave

Nawty

Have a search for "painter chip" which is a common fault in Philips CRT's, I discovered this after my 28" Philips started doing strange random things.

barney11

Standard Member
Every couple of minutes there is a poping sound followed by the screen going black for a second,then the picture comes back

Hi JayCee

Turned the Tv back on after a couple of hours yesterday and it is not doing in now.My Son said it has done it in the past so do you have any idea's for this intermitent fault.
Still have a few months left on the warranty so if it could be something expensive I would like to get it sorted

Yes mine is a EM5E.

Cheers

Dave

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Still have a few months left on the warranty so if it could be something expensive I would like to get it sorted

I personally haven't worked on this chassis but intermittent shorts in the crt are common on most Philips crts and I would keep a close eye on it and get it checked out under your warranty.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom