Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Phillips 32PF9976 or Hitachi 32LD7200

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by quik, Apr 23, 2005.

Tags:
  1. quik

quik

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So far I have been looking at the Phillips (32PF9976) and have been trying to get it price matched at JL. So far with no joy. However I am after seeing a Hitachi 32LD7200 which also looked very good and now I am un-decided.

Both panels are very similar spec wise, so I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on either of them to help make up my mind.

Cheers

2. epigout

epigout
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am in the same situation ...my heart "swivel" between the 9986, the toshiba 32WL56 and the 32LD7200
    -> For the look I will choose the 32LD7200 but this could be discussed ...
    -> For the connection I will choose the 32LD7200 no doubt ...
    -> For the sound I think every LCD or Plasma owner should get a Home Cinema device in addition to their set ... but let say the 9986 seems to win on this aspect.
    -> For the PQ.. that the big question and my main concern... To compare PP1/PP2, Pixel Processing III and the Picture Master (PM) you should have see them ...and unfortunately I was not yet able to see the hitachi yet .. SO COULD SOMEONE HELP ME TO MAKE UP MY MIND ...
    -> For the price I think the 32WL56 is the cheapest one ...

Ok, that was my 2 cents ... I hope I will make up my mind before next wave in August ;o) ...

3. Starfish_001

Starfish_001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Is PC connection on the cards?

THe panny is limited to 1280 x 768

The Hitachi does one for one at 1368 x 768 I chose the Hitachi because of this