1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

phillips 26pf9946 poor picture channel 5

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by jim10060, May 1, 2005.

1. jim10060

jim10060

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys need some advice yesterday i purhased a phillips 26pf9946 the picture quality is very good except on channel 5 its basically unwatchable its fuzzy has lines across it. i have another 2 phillips tvs in the house and the pic on 5 is excellent. i have the lcd tuned into the same frequency as the other 2 and cant understand it. the tv that the lcd has just replaced was also a phillips and i had no problem with that on channel 5 have i purchased a faulty model or is there something im doing wrong i have it linked up to a very basic cheap dvd player with a scart cable would be very grateful for any advice you can give me.

thankyou jim

2. tesh

tesh
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Jim,
    Not sure about the channel 5 situation but i did manage to get a good picture setting in general but can't report it to you because i have lost the picture completely today!!! It's going back to tvandvideodirect, hopefully so I can get a replacement but it is most inconvenient as I use it as pc monitor as well!

I will let you know of the picture settings when i get my hands on a new one

Tesh