Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

phillips 26pf9946 poor picture channel 5

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by jim10060, May 1, 2005.

Tags:
  1. jim10060

jim10060

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys need some advice yesterday i purhased a phillips 26pf9946 the picture quality is very good except on channel 5 its basically unwatchable its fuzzy has lines across it. i have another 2 phillips tvs in the house and the pic on 5 is excellent. i have the lcd tuned into the same frequency as the other 2 and cant understand it. the tv that the lcd has just replaced was also a phillips and i had no problem with that on channel 5 have i purchased a faulty model or is there something im doing wrong i have it linked up to a very basic cheap dvd player with a scart cable would be very grateful for any advice you can give me.

thankyou jim

2. tesh

tesh
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Jim,
    Not sure about the channel 5 situation but i did manage to get a good picture setting in general but can't report it to you because i have lost the picture completely today!!! It's going back to tvandvideodirect, hopefully so I can get a replacement but it is most inconvenient as I use it as pc monitor as well!

I will let you know of the picture settings when i get my hands on a new one

Tesh