• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Phillips 26PF4310 picture problems

P

petesan1

I am new to this, but I am desperate for help. I have recently purchased a Phillips 26PF4310 LCD TV. The problem that I have is that the picture is very pink and the colours are not quite as they should be. The picture is clear enough, allthough sometimes seems to drag a bit when watching programmes on Sky, but I can't get rid of the pink tint to everything. Can anybody help with any settings advice? :lease:

P

petesan1

Yes the picture is pink on both Sky and DVD, but not quite so bad on DVD, but even so, the colours on the DVD aren't quite right. I have played DVDs that I have watched time and time again and the colours are a bit different.

P

petesan1

Yes I am straight in front of the TV and not viewing from an angle

Jakus

Established Member
Sounds Like a Fault with the TV....Return it straight away for a refund/replacement

Good Luck

If they get funny or want to send it for repair quote the Consumer Laws

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom