Philips VOIP 321 phone and Windows Vista

TJNewton

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone got this blessed thing working with Vista Home Premium.

I've searched forums and tried all the suggested fixes, downloaded the latest drivers from Philips been in correspondence with Philips and Microsoft Tech Support, who blame each other, all to no avail!!

It works fine on XP but the drivers are not recognized in Vista just get the yellow exclamation marks against them in device manager, grrrrrrrrrrrr! :mad:

Any suggestions other than wiping the hard drive and installing XP, don't want to fork out for another OS if possible, would be much appreciated and save my sanity.

Or should I just flog the b****y thing on eBay and try and find a VOIP phone that is Vista compatible.

TIA,

TJ

Yep thanx for that jet_andy but been there done that didn't work.

I'm begining to think it may be something to do with the audio so can I ask if you have onboard sound, as opposed to a soundcard, and if so what chip it is i.e. Realtek, Cmedia etc?

Cheers,

TJ

I just managed to get mine working again by plugging it directly into the motherboard USB port, rather than using my new USB hub. Can't believe I spent a day working on this, and it was that simple (for me, anyway :) )

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom