Philips Stuff

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by ldoodle, Sep 6, 2005.

1. ldoodle

ldoodle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,017
    Does anyone know the UK release dates for the following Philips products please?

42PF9830 LCD TV
    RC9800i Remote Control
    DVP9000s DVD Player
    DFR9000 Digital Receiver
    DVDR7200 Freeview/DVD Recorder

With the last product, does anyone know if it's a Hard Disk DVD Recorder, or just DVD-R media recorder?

Thanks/...

2. Davey74

Davey74

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The philips DVP9000s is availble now on Amazon, now the most complicated one is the 42PF9830 which i personally am after myself, after about 5 phone calls to philips 10 calls to so called distributors that should have these i still dont have an offical availbility, Philips say availble since August which i know is not true. On friday i talked to some one helpful at philips who could not give me a date but did say will be before christmas he is sure of it. There are people online takin orders of which one quotes a november availibity (though last month they said october). As for the other items i havent looked into them apart from searched the net for the DFR9000