Philips remote for youtube help

msjaffacake

Novice Member
Hi
So I got a new Philips OLED tv the other day. Really happy with it. Just a little gripe. On my other tv I had a fire tv stick with a Fire remote. When I went onto youtube, I could highlight the video and press the "option" buttons which was three lines and I could add the video to Watch Later, instead of having to play it to add it.
On the Philips, I had tried to do this, but there is no option to do this! Its so annoying. Theres no "option" button or three lines to do this. Ive pressed every button and nothing. Is there a way round this or do I have to go back to manually having to add videos?

l00pu5

Hi
So I got a new Philips OLED tv the other day. Really happy with it. Just a little gripe. On my other tv I had a fire tv stick with a Fire remote. When I went onto youtube, I could highlight the video and press the "option" buttons which was three lines and I could add the video to Watch Later, instead of having to play it to add it.
On the Philips, I had tried to do this, but there is no option to do this! Its so annoying. Theres no "option" button or three lines to do this. Ive pressed every button and nothing. Is there a way round this or do I have to go back to manually having to add videos?
There is - just highlight the desired video & keep the OK button pressed for around 2 seconds; there should be a content menu popping up that should allow to add the video to the "Watch later" playlist

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom