1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips Pw 9509

Discussion in 'TVs' started by claudio, Jul 19, 2005.

1. claudio

claudio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Dear Friends I bought today a new 28 inch Philips pw 9509 from Ebay (CLEARANCE LINES) ..very impressive the picture and sound..can anyone out there have same TV set? just to exchange opinion , critics, tips,..etc

QUESTION : these tv set bought from seller like Clearance lines are really brand new? mine is in pristine condition's but internally are ok?? :lease:

Thanks to all

Best Regards

2. image

Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have also just got a 32pw9509 from clearance lines. The ebay description states that they are graded sets.

Mine had obviously been opened and used then repacked since some of the internal packing material had been stuck together with tape. The manual had also been opened and was a bit dirty. The remote control had batteries already inserted.

I guess some of the TVs will be returns from customers who have changed their minds or are unhappy with the set for some reason?

My TV is fine and I'm very pleased with it. :smashin:

3. claudio

claudio

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI Image thanks for your reply ,Ive received my tv set in great conditions..I mean the packaging was damaged but the Tv set was shipped in 1 class conditions...to be honest next time I will buy from online shop...on my case I bought it for £ 360 + £ 35 delivery while I can buy a brand new Philips for £ 417 on empiredirect...anyway I am quite pleased for the quality and clarity of the 28 Pw 9509 is fantastic compared to my old Tv 50 Hz set...

Enjoy!!!

Best Regards

Claudio