1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips Pronto Neo and Panasonic DMR-HS2

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by NickVardy, Jul 25, 2003.

1. NickVardy

NickVardy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recently purchased a Philips Pronto Neo remote control and have been having great fun programming my other kit into it. However it has been having some trouble with my Panasonic DMR-HS2 DVD recorder. It seems to recognise half the buttons but not the other half. For example it is quite accpeting the command for the Play button but always fails when trying to recieve the Stop button. Many other buttons don't work in a similar fashion.

Has anyone else managed to succesfully program all the buttons for the DMR-HS2 ?

Also, I have a Quintro RGB Scart box which all my kit is plugged into (this then goes into the tv to give many more RGB scarts). It has a remote control but i also can't program that either. I cannot find a code for anything close to this.

I am new to All in One remote controls and if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them....Thanks

2. MAW

MAW
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +412
    I've done a DMR-HS2 on a pronto, and had no trouble barring the massive complexity of the original remote, just had a quick look at remote central, an interesting comment from a programmer there about the E30, says 'took a long time but I've finally managed to learn all the buttons'. So, you are not alone, it may be a difficulty with panasonic recorders and the Neo. It could well be that the 50 and 30 share a lot of codes, might be worth a try? www.remotecentral.com