Philips pet700 any good?

Optiplex

Standard Member
Reaction score
does anyone have this machine and if so would thet recomend it?

Thanks

:thumbsup:

I bought one from richer sounds about 15 months ago and have been very pleased with it, despite only using on flights. It has the best battery life I have seen on any 7 inch DVD player (approx 3 hours). I have also bought a further battery (pricey at £74) but I can now have continuous play back for 6 hours (more than enough for most flights).

I may be interested in selling to upgrade to a larger 10 inch screen, let me know if you arte interested.

Kind regards

Paul

Ive just bought a Philips Pet1002 (a 10" screen - though not sure what the difference is from a PET1000) from EmpireDirect for 208 pounds.
Should have it by the end of this week and will let you know how it is...

paultimmins said:
I may be interested in selling to upgrade to a larger 10 inch screen, let me know if you arte interested.

In accordance with forum rules this should be advertised in the classified forum.

Just received it and i have to say its a very nice piece of kit.
The picture is superb, and the build very solid. However, the only drawback is the sound is very low. But then, very rarely would you use the speakers rather than headphones.

The battery is external (good), the remote is very slim and easy to use, and the carry case allows you to place the player on the back of a car seat.
A good buy indeed...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom