1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips HDD100

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by martynh, Jan 18, 2005.

1. martynh

martynh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK I know this isn't exactly the latest player around but can anybody who has used it comment on what it's like? I've seen it online for £130 which seems like a bargain for a nice looking 15GB player.....

2. Stahlhart!

Stahlhart!

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    NO!

Don't even think of buying it. I had it for almost half an year and I became very disappointed after a while. The Philips mp3 players are all buggy and the software sucks!
    The hdd100 looks pretty nice and it's easy to handle it but it's slow and the more music ure transfering to the player the slower it gets. Mine was hanging up almost everytime I had it connected to the PC and I had to wait till the it was running out of energy, load it again and hope it will stay working for awhile.

Spend your 130 on a better player. I sold my philips and do now own a sony hd-nw1 what is definitely the better choice.

3. martynh

martynh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    that was a pretty unequivocal response, guess I'll steer clear! Thanks for replying Stahlhart!, its back to the drawing board for me.....