1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips hdd060 problem

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by philthyanimal, Dec 22, 2004.

1. philthyanimal

philthyanimal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've just got my mp3 player back from philips after having the hard drive replaced. Still not working. After transfering about 60 songs it started telling me the disk was full or the player had been disconnected. So i removed the player from the usb restarted my PC and it was ok for about 5 more songs, then same message.I've done this 3 times now and i am still getting the disk full or player disconnected error
    Has anyone had this fault or know of it?

2. JellybeanQueen

JellybeanQueen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ive been having very similar problems. the transfer programs seem convinced the player isnt connected. sometimes, it accepts the connection, but says there is no space available and no space used! weird. every now and then, it allows music to be transferred onto the player, but only a few tracks before it claims the player isnt connected and around in circles i go again!
    it was working fine since i got it, then some sort of file error occured. so i sent it off to be fixed by philips, and since then, it has been un useable. philips are saying it MUST be something wrong with my computer, but ive had 3 of my friends over to try to fix the problem, all of which are computer programmers and suchlike. they all havent been able to work out whats wrong. any ideas??

3. philthyanimal

philthyanimal

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    mines about to go back for the 3rd time now. Don't take ant crap from philips. Get it repaired. Mines out of gaurentee but theyre still going to repair it as you get a 3 month warranty with all work done so your well within your rights for a repair.