For Sale Philips Fidelio L2 Headphones - Brand New - Only Just Released

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by nosluom, Feb 15, 2014.

1. nosluom

nosluom
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Hey all

I have a brand new sealed pair of Philips Fidelio L2 headphones for sale. These are the follow up to the L1's and are currently only available direct from philips or the german amazon site.
    They have been reviewed over at headfonia and were massively massively praised.....they went as far to say they have the second best headphone driver of any set of headphones in the $1000 bracket.

They are currently £237.99 on the philips site and 279 euros on the german amazon site.

£180 delivered.............massive massive bargain!

I don't want any offers on these those guys, it's already nearly a £60 saving and they'll easily sell for this on head-fi or ebay, just wanted to put them on here first to save the hassle

Price and currency: £180.00
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: bank transfer or paypal gift

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. nosluom

nosluom
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
  3. jellofund

jellofund

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,287
    Do you still have the receipt for warranty purposes? Bought from a UK retailer?

Thanks.

4. nosluom

nosluom
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    Yes they come with receipt mate, they were purchased from the philips UK store last week. Genuine reason for sale, i purchased these and a set of vmoda m100's at the same time, i've tried the m100's and they're exactly what i'm after so i don't want to open the l2's and reduce they're sale value..........oh and give myself a massive headache deciding which i prefer haha

5. nosluom

nosluom
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    morning bump, will leave these on until this evening guys

6. jellofund

jellofund

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,287
    Thanks mate. I managed to get a good deal on a pair elsewhere so now sorted but I appreciate the reply & glws :thumbsup:

Can see why you'd have a dilemma over which pair to opt for - very different cans, but well regarded, and both are on my headphone 'bucket list'.

If you don't get any takers here I'm sure they'll get snapped up if you list 'em on head-fi :)

7. nosluom

nosluom
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +66
    No longer for sale.......i didn't realise philips have a no questions asked 28 day refund policy so i'm getting the full value back :) they've even paid for the return postage via UPS, epic service!!