Philips Fidelio e5 no sound

carllitos

Novice Member
It's me again!
I have a different question about the Fidelio E5 system.
A couple of weeks ago my whole system stopped working and doesn't produce any sound not through HDMI and also now through Bluetooth I was wondering if someone else has the same issues and has fixed it or has an idea what to look for.

Thanks in advance

Orobas

I would refer to the manual first and work through their troubleshooter
Link to that is here

if still no success.. check the plug fuse.. if that is fine.. then i would send it to repair if it is worth your time and money to take this route.. otherwise.. be on the look out for a replacement is my opinion

carllitos

Novice Member
I would refer to the manual first and work through their troubleshooter
Link to that is here

if still no success.. check the plug fuse.. if that is fine.. then i would send it to repair if it is worth your time and money to take this route.. otherwise.. be on the look out for a replacement is my opinion
Thanks for you reply!
sadly I already went through the basics troubleshooter.
I know its a chip that's probably damaged but don't know which one and I really don't want to remove all the possible chips and test them out. so I was hoping someone knows which one it could be.

Orobas

Thanks for you reply!
sadly I already went through the basics troubleshooter.
I know its a chip that's probably damaged but don't know which one and I really don't want to remove all the possible chips and test them out. so I was hoping someone knows which one it could be.
I cant be any more help sadly. Maybe someone knows this E5 setup .. but i am not sure

carllitos

Novice Member
I cant be any more help sadly. Maybe someone knows this E5 setup .. but i am not sure
don't worry about it, I appreciate the effort. Let's just hope someone already fixed the problem if not then hopefully I'll figure it out 🤞🤞

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom