philips dvdr70

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by c18udy, Dec 18, 2004.

1. c18udy

c18udy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just had a big or a result - i hope

Bought a philips dvdr70 dvd recorder for £99 (new)

Open box with no leads or remote or instructions - managed to get hold of the cables / scart ect but cant find how to get hold of ther remote and the instruction manual

Anybody know how to get hold of the correct remote and where to download the instruction manual?

Is the machine iyself any good

Seamed like a bargin so bought it

2. MatC

MatC
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I don't know about downloading the manual, but I do have one myself, and access to a photocopier...

PM Me your address if your interested..

Mat

3. tobyjuggler

tobyjuggler

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Mmmm...funnily enough I have a spare brand new remote control for a DVDR80, which should work fine with your DVDR70 (the DVDR70 remote that I had at the time worked fine with the DVDR80 machine I had at the time). I believe the only difference between the two is that the DVDR80 controller has more buttons (for Guideplus+ etc). I also have a spare STB IR control doofer for the Philips (if the DVDR70 uses one, but I can't remember if it does).

Anyway, PM if you want a chat about it. If you'd rather get from Philips, then their number is 01434 323232. The remote will cost you about £21 there plus £4 P&P (at least that's what it all cost me).

PS here 's a link to the manual.