Philips customer service

Tonic27

Novice Member
Hi guys,
After battling with Philips over a number of months now I'm astonished at the lack of service from them, each time I call it's like they can't be arsed to talk, I've even emailed their MD, yet no response.
Anyone else notice this truly shocking service ?
Paul.

AVtest

Hi guys,
After battling with Philips over a number of months now I'm astonished at the lack of service from them, each time I call it's like they can't be arsed to talk, I've even emailed their MD, yet no response.
Anyone else notice this truly shocking service ?
Paul.
Welcome to reality :facepalm: Philips and service support just none existent. Most common answers either they will pass the book or just promise to look into something which will never happen. Now I am not being negative, just there is no transparency within their product support. Also they delete tpvision forum posts as soon as you express your feelings :rotfl: Anyway all they are interested is actual sale of product, software update only will include some popular fixes like as example freeview play, disney+ etc.... Otherwise they have no interest in bug tracking...

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom