Philips Cineos HTS9800W System

A

adam7157

Does anybody own this home cinema system i am very interested in this system and would like to hear from anyone owns this bit of kit for a mini review please icluding what connections its got thanks in advance.:)

B

Bertie Thomas

I bought a HTS9800W , Its has amazing sound and picture quality and very easy to set up. I bought it from www.broadbandstuff.co.uk I phones and spoke to a guy called Richard and he arranged it to be sent for me on next day delivery for only £5.50. The Wireless rear speakers are great saves me having to run wires across the house and the HD DVD quality is superb. I definately recommend.

B

Bertie Thomas

I bought a HTS9800W , Its has amazing sound and picture quality and very easy to set up. I bought it from www.broadbandstuff.co.uk I phones and spoke to a guy called Richard and he arranged it to be sent for me on next day delivery for only £5.50. The Wireless rear speakers are great saves me having to run wires across the house and the HD DVD quality is superb. I definately recommend.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom