1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips bSure SV2

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Jroz, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Jroz

Jroz
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys..im kinda new so dont beat me if im not suppose to post here :rolleyes: ...fortunately ive been given 2 Philips bSure SV2 projectors from my fathers company, and im only in need for 1, so im looking to possibly sell it. I didnt want to put it in classifieds because i dont have an exact price because im just trying to get a feeler price on it..anyone interested in a Philips bSure SV2 projector. its the LC3132 with 1700 lumens, 6000 hour lamp. Very light weight and portable for those who dont want to mount, or just like bringing it on the go. here are the official specs. The lamp currently has 702 hours on it, so about 5300 hours left on this bad boy. http://www.projectorcentral.com/Philips-bSure_SV2.htm

I posted a thread about my projector not working standing up. Have no fear this is not the one im selling. The one that has a problem has about 320 hours. This one is in perfect condition. Let me know if anyones interested..or if any admin wants to boot this post just let me know.. :hiya: