Philips (A10E) 28pw6515 intermittant line interference

K

Kendo_m

I have intermittent line interference on this Philips 28pw6515/05. It can be OK for a week then problematic for several days. The picture doubles or trebles over a band across the middle of the screen, or one interference line appears across the bottom third. There doesn't appear to be any arcing from the loptx or tripler, but you can hear the interference in the line tx when the fault appears. Could it be the loptx / tripler? If so, where would i get them?

I'd be grateful to receive your comments.

Many thanks
Kendo_m

technospark

Novice Member
hi
first of all i would not surggest that anyone but a trained engineer take a job like this on unless you are very compentant at doing electronics, there are very high and dangerous voltages in side tvs, and they are all mainly what is called a live boards even with the electric turned off and unpluged.
but if your ok with doing electronics and in the electronics i would try wiltsgrove electronics if you can not see it on there email them and they will source you one
well all the best
tec :nono:

K

Kendo_m

Thanks Technospark for the safety tip, you are absolutely right.
I should have said I was a tv engineer some 10 years ago and am still scared of eht !

do you think the line transformer is the fault?

Regards,
K

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom