Philips 9616 Servive Menu

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by neilo, Apr 30, 2002.

1. neilo

neilo
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Hi does any one know anything bout the Servive menu for this..I just had an Engineer out and says it cant be done from the remote .That you need a special one.So they need to take it away...The TV is 2 weeks old so Im not a happy bunny.....and dont use Unbeatable, their customer service is appaling

2. neilo

neilo
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    hi ok now Im worried has just been reading bout Endeva ..are they really that bad ?? I phoned unbeatable and asked for a new set , they said they would pick up the set tomorrow..and deliver a new one by Monday..Well I think thats stupid I asked for one to be delivered the same day they said sure just pay for it ...I was like huh ?? buy a new TV when this TV is only 2 weks old..yes Sir coz some people could send us back a box filled with bricks,,so I just laffed..said well the guy can take the tv from my room and see its there..Unbeatable said oh no the tv has to be in a box..like where am I gonna get a box that big ??So Im not happy to be without a TV over the weekend it being Cup Final and all...any one got any advice ? cheers:mad:

3. Reefman

Reefman
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    When I had a problem with my dead on arrival pW329617 from Northern Electric Retail, receieved on a Friday they would deliver new on until the following Tuesday.

I said that I took no reponsibility for the set wasting space in the lounge and offered to move it into the garden until they collected it. Courier delivered working replacement and took old one away next day Saturday. I wouldnt really have put it in the garden:D

Now I know it's a panny tube I might !!:mad:

4. neilo

neilo
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    has sent an email to the company am just awaitin their reply