Question Philips 6800er Series Problems

Garrett

I got this a couple of weeks ago and having new found problems as I been watching in the bedroom convalescing from coming out of hospital.

1/ Aspect ratio : I set it to Fit To Screen (would have thought it be original) and watching Stargirl get the black bars top and bottom which it should, I also spotted an old Republic cliffhanger series that in 4:3 and again get that right having black bars at the side, but when I put The Greatest American Hero on it starts of in 4:3 then stretches it after a couple of seconds and fills the screen rather than having black bars at the side. This does not happen on my Samsung in the lounge its 4:3 all the time on that.

2/Live Program catchup : switching on yesterday morning at 7.30am went to Breakfast and pressed the green button fast forwards to just before 6.20 to watch the film review and pressed play and it jumped back to the start of the program.

3/Apps: Every time I go to apps it always choses Netfilx which I don't have but have Prime so is there a way to set to Prime, although this one not a big deal.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED EVO Review (OLED65G1)
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom