Philips 65oled937 tilting forward

penshawwoolies

Novice Member
Just bought a Philips 65oled936 tv - I paid for it to be installed/set up, unfortunately the tv screen has an obvious forward tilt which makes it a bit off putting to watch ( other than that I think it is a fantastic tv).it is not wall mounted it is free standing on a tv bench.
I don’t know whether this is a design feature or whether it is faulty installation - I’ve been looking at images on the internet to help determine this but can’t see any with a very noticeable tilt - can anyone help me please? Thank you

HAM5ter84

Just bought a Philips 65oled936 tv - I paid for it to be installed/set up, unfortunately the tv screen has an obvious forward tilt which makes it a bit off putting to watch ( other than that I think it is a fantastic tv).it is not wall mounted it is free standing on a tv bench.
I don’t know whether this is a design feature or whether it is faulty installation - I’ve been looking at images on the internet to help determine this but can’t see any with a very noticeable tilt - can anyone help me please? Thank you
Sounds like the TV stand possibly has a tilt mechanism and just needs the screws tightened as you hold the TV to a more equal balanced level or if no tilt as I don't own the TV. Then again may just need tightening or the screws undone and reset. Hope that helps. You didn't say if it was a individual feet or centre stand and if OEM or third party.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
I suggest you call and take it up with whoever fitted the stand and installed it.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom