1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Philips 6518 vc panasonic pm1 vs jvc t4- all 28'

Discussion in 'TVs' started by meath man, Feb 11, 2005.

Tags:
  1. meath man

meath man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Can someone help on which 50htz to buy. im thinking about sending my third sony tv back in a month so obviously ive no interest in another sony
    1. The jvc appeals to me bacause it has 3 scarts- 2 of which are rgb which i need for sky+ and my my pioneer 575
    2. Panasonic seems to be getting average reviews on this site, any views?
    3. the phillips seems to be getting decent reviewa- however it only has 2 scarts- with one rgb. if the pic quality was excellent then i would have to put up with s-video for my pio dvd player
    Has anybody got anythinh to say about these tvs. Price is not a deciding factor between the 3.,

2. meath man

meath man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Any comments about the 3 tvs would be much appreciated- good or bad comments

3. vomvul

vomvul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i got the 32"phillips 6518 about three months ago, cant fault it so far, great pic, real sharp, sounds ok too, one rgb scart but i have the dvd player connected through the sky digibox, so no prob there, but the most important thing for me was the pic quality, so id say it was worth getting,and probably the cheaper of the three :smashin:

4. meath man

meath man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Thats interesting, i have sky+ and a pioneer 575 dvd player. so by putting my dvd player through the sky+ itll give both of them rgb signal? i thought that affected pic quality of the sky+ recordings?

5. vomvul

vomvul

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    not sure about the sky+ box i have just the plain digi one, so when i want to watch a dvd i just hit the power button on the dvdplayer and it automatically appears on screen, quality is perfect too