Question Philips 50PUS7303/12 HDR problem

mrknvk

Novice Member
Reaction score
Got the TV yesterday and noticed some "problems" with HDR. In my country we almost don't use cable or satellite TV, we have a TV box from our TV/internet provider which is connected via HDMI to the TV and uses a internet cable to get the programs/movies. They started to test a few 4k programs and one of them also has HDR.

Now here's the problem, I was watching a few SD/HD/FHD channels while trying to get the best color settings. Then I tried the 4k HDR program and the TV showed a HDR notification and the color profiles/settings changed to HDR, but going back to the other channels didn't turn off HDR. Tried to turn everything off and back on but as soon as I turn on the TV box, the TV shows the HDR notification already while it's booting up... Why am I stuck in HDR even though there is no HDR other than that one 4k HDR program?

Also one more thing, is it possible to turn off the red power led while the TV is off?

Never encountered such a HDR issue on my 7303, I recommend reinstalling your TV.

Also one more thing, is it possible to turn off the red power led while the TV is off?

I don't think so, it's there to let you know you're TV is off and in case there's a communication issue with your remote control.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom